20101218

☃ secret santa


(click for a larger version)

my secret santee this year was IUUUUUUULES!
classes ended really early this year, so i had more time to work on the handmade part of her present! i made a (fully functional!!) paper doll of her and some of her Lolita outfits. with a bit of maneuvering, the clothes and accessories can actually fit onto the doll! haha it was pretty exciting the first time i tried it out! they don't fit as nicely as i would have liked ( i didn't make enough tabs, and the placement of the tabs themselves don't really allow for the pieces to sit securely on the doll :c ) BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT'S MY FIRST ONE AND THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE, RIGHT?
i'm pretty proud of it, and i think i'm going to make a few for my own characters too! MAYBE SELL EM? (pre-cut/not)
BUTYES.
HERE ARE A MILLION REPETITIVE PHOTOS I TOOK OF IT BECAUSE I COULD NOT CONCEAL MY EXCITEMENT.

☆PAPER✩DOLL✩DESU☆
------{|| iules version ||}------




















i also made her this this amazing stickercard:

IT'S A REDHEAD SANTA BECAUSE IULES IS THE MOST DEDICATED FIRECROTCH ENTHUSIAST I KNOW.

C:

4 comments:

  1. omg that is so adorable ;_; great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is the BEST paper doll I've ever seen!
    It's super lovely! Your friend is a so lucky girl!
    I can't believe this is your first time to make paper dolls!
    Actually, I used to wear gothic lolita outfits when I was 15. ( I know, it's much different to what i wear now!LOL), your awesome paper doll remind me those sweet days!

    ReplyDelete