20101224

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLYOHEI ( ♡ u ♡ )✌







a belated birthday drawing for CHLOÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ,
the KYOUKUGEN-EXTREME WARRIOR OF RADNESS WHO IS THE KURO TO MY SHIRO, A GR8 TYPO-IST, A QWOP'ER EXTRAORDINAIRE, AND AN EXTREMELY TALENTED GUNDAM PILOT FROM TH'FUTURE.

she's a coolcat who DRAWSPAINTSANDDOESAMAZINGTHINGS and has pretty much been a huge inspiration for me since our good ol' Gaia days. ETERNALRIVALCOMRADES.

her work can be found
here ( dA ), here ( LJ ) and here ( tumblr )
!


2 comments:

  1. ; n; thanks for the follow, arfghfd. I was gonna do it eventually, since I stalk you every now and then (always), dlfsdkfj.

    mhh I really love your style, you have found it (no?) well it is definately yourssss

    I'm on a quest on trying to be less creepy, I'll try commenting more! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog because i'm totally loving your work! The gifs you make are really cool and you've inspired me to give that a go.

    yayy, thanks for the nice comment too.
    x

    ReplyDelete