20100428

BAD WOLF


character designs for a comic collab with Andrewww


i couldn't draw it properly, but the girl will be wearing chunky, heelless heels, a cross between this and this. haha i want her to be the type that wears something ridiculously uncomfortable/inconvenient, but yet she can still move with ease and kick ass (while stumbling).




some background characters


i'm actually really fond of these guys. :c
the guy on the left has deer legs, the girl in the middle has a part of her head shaved, is smoking what's supposed to be a cigar, is clearly a Wolverine fan, and is wearing socks with heels ( all of which i hear are quite IN this year :Y ), and the guy/girl on the right is wearing my dream jacket,

KAMEN RIDER THE NEXT jacket. ; u ; ( image via The UberReview )



( via flickfilosopher.com )
mm other than that, i've been watching/rewatching a lot of Doctor Who this week. I CAN'T STOP. Rose and BAD WOLF almost made me bawl my eyes out. also, i'm so excited for the Weeping Angels. SO EXCITED.
starting driving lessons again tomorrow, and hopefully i'll have my G before the end of summer.
hurrdurrrrr not much happening this week.
someone go get free comics for me this saturday while i am at werk foreverrrrrrrr. :c



( via mrgolightly.tumblr.com )

4 comments:

  1. I looooove them all! That reminds me; I was looking at street snaps the other day and totally thought that this GQMF looks like he jumped right out of your sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to tell you how awesome you are btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo man! I cant wait to see this as a comic! :D

    ReplyDelete