20100413

I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAAAA-AAA-AAAND, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND




(click for fullview!)

second (first row), sixth and seventh (second row), sixth (third row) belong to Sraa
ninth (first row), eighth (second row), seventh (third row) belong to Poo
eighth (third row) belongs to Jules

last project of third year!!!
SUMMERBREAK HAS BEGUN.

i wish i had more time to colour it the way i wanted, but for the project, i only coloured a couple characters in the middle shades of red so that when you look from far away, you can see the shape of a heart? i'll colour each individual character sometime soon, and do a new pattern too since the figures don't really match up too well for a repeating pattern. :c

errbody there has a name and a story and i love them all veryvery much. :'>


BRB HEADING OUT FOR DEADCOSMICWORKSHOPxPKMN TIMES~

5 comments:

  1. KELLY I LOVE THIS SOOOOOO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN.

    hi =w=

    ReplyDelete
  2. LANIIIIIIII~~~ tytytytytytyty!!! :'>

    ALSO,
    YOSHHHH YOU HAVE A BLARGHSPOT~ your layout is... the most ridiculously adorable thing i have ever seen. and so nice and simple too.
    ; n ; )/ <3 LOVELOVELOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't know where the duplicates are... I fail at observation, I'm quitting art now. bai. /rant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so cute! It remind me from milkbbi patterns! http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee335/MILKBBI/MILKBBI%20SITE%20FILES/justinwallis2.jpg

    I want to saw it in colourrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jae THEY ARE THERE TRY HARDER. >:U i guess it's easier to see if you fullview the second image? haha but at the same time.. i'm glad it's not that noticeable kekekekekeke c:<

    @mugre AHHHHHhhh i love mikbbi so much. *_____* he's definitely a huge inspiration to me (and this piece)!! i really want to buy his patterned fabric to make hoodies and tshirts haha~

    ReplyDelete