20100518

some things i've been keeping my eye on lately/REALLYREALLYWANT
anybody have a favourite toy blog/site i could browse? :3




Petit Lapin & others by Mr Clement
i love how much the Astrolapin in yellow reminds me of Miffy. DO NEED SPACEMIFFY.



Pink Treeson, baby Treeson, and BUBBLEFUN by Bubi Au Yeung
ahhh i love that you can replace Treeson's bubble, and they're compatible with other toys as well.


Gloomy Bear w/ muzzle harness by Mori Chack~




not quite sure who these are by or what they're called, but here's the article about them in Milk Magazine! really love the clothing designs to these, especially C. ffffft i love seeing handmade clothes on vinyl figures. looks so good. ; u ;)9

2 comments:

  1. kellyyyy you are too cool for words :/

    I love poupee mechanique's blog but it's more about dolls, not figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shoot... those clouds / bubbles and the bunny / geometric heads almost killed me... guh, I want those

    ReplyDelete