20100818

birthdaybirthdaybirthday

birthday cards i made this week!

for Steph~


for Iules~

haven't been very productive on the drawing front (mostly thanks to being sick), but i have been getting other stuff done,
like (finally) declaring my printmaking minor, getting my projects back, and DRESSING UP AS THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR.

it was for Iules' birthday party! the theme was to dress up as an important character from the last quarter century. awesooooome.




two prints i got back the other day!

and some stuff i got this week WHICH I LAOVE:

leather suspenders, raygun socks, sonic screwdriver, bow tie, harry potter glasses, ring, tru blood O+ (which my lovely cousin JESSICAAAAAAA bought me when she went to NYC~ so good. didn't get it this week, but i tried it this week!! 8D)

also got a hurrcut today and i look like dis:

yaaaaaaaay.
:'c

1 comment:

  1. Hey kellly ! Your bday cards are wonderful!!!!!! I love the way you painted them! They are of the awesome! Also congrats on your print minor - I was going to declare it as well but I decided to just take a class or two more in print instead. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete